GROW WITH US AT
Koworking Korner is a space that is set up to offer short term, long term and specialty office membership options for entrepreneurs, small businesses, local service providers, and more to enjoy the benefits of a business office without all the overhead expenses of a business office. Koworking Korner offers all the amenities of being in an office allowing members structure, focus, and productivity to their workday.
A HOME OFFICE AWAY FROM HOME!
THIS DESK COULD BE YOURS!
MEMEBERSHIP SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE
Koworking Korner is looking to fill a new position, Member Service Representative (MSR). This is an in-person position. This candidate will play a major role in the Koworking Korner community, ensuring that the space is clean, welcoming, and conducive for productivity. The MSR will guide the day-to-day operations of the coworking space by assisting members with check-in and set-up, completing print orders, distributing mail, ensuring coffee, tea and water are stocked, assisting with the move-in/move-out process occasionally moving desks/chairs, inventorying supplies, maintaining common areas, and other responsibilities.
• Excellent time-management, organization skills, customer service, ability to multitask, and pay attention to detail
• Superb communication skills, demonstrating confidence with both written and verbal communication skills are critical
• Proficiency with remote or cloud-based tools such as instant messaging, Skype, Zoom, WebEx, and Google Suite and productive without direct supervision
• Competency with computer programs, such as MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is essential
• Efficient with use of technology such as printer, copier, scanner, fax and computer
• Experience 1-2 years as an administrative assistant, personal assistant, office assistant, executive assistant, customer service representative
• 9A-6P (1hr lunch break)
• $12.00 - $15.00 per hour
Full vaccination is recommended, however not required. Employees and members are required to wear masks in the common areas of the office. Members may remove masks when they are working at their desks, in their offices or in meeting rooms. We also provide sanitizing stations for members and guest.